Overall Niche Grade
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyB
- Sports & FitnessB+
- Resources & FacilitiesB-
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- Abilene Christian University120Students
- Hardin-Simmons University96Students
- University of Texas - Austin93Students
- Texas Tech University85Students
- Texas Christian University67Students
- Angelo State University63Students
- Cisco College62Students
- University of North Texas54Students
- McMurry University53Students
- Baylor University52Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on the rate of disciplinary actions and student and parent reviews.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.16 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.31 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.31 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.31 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on expenses per student, number of sports offered, and student and parent reviews.
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.36 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.36 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.36 responses
- Very Good78
i love how you all do this no problems thanks. you are an awesome website for good colleges for people with a low income and a lot of people want to go to college but cant because of financial issues.
- 24 days ago
My best experience at this school was marching band. To meet all these new people at once that were so friendly to one another like a family was a great feeling to have especially as a freshmen. Coming into highschool on the first day of school and already knowing almost 300 people makes meeting more people seem so easy than coming to high-school on the first day and only knowing a few. My favorite part of being part of the marching band was the football games. Waking up early on a Friday just to get to school early for a prep rally to pump up our school spirit. Then around 7 o'clock when the sunsets, the game begins and our school goes wild with spirit for our boys on the field.
- Niche User
- 1 month ago
The level of parental involvement at Abilene High is a mix of high and low. Parents either are incredibly involved or have no involvement whatsoever. While parental participation is highly encouraged by the school, there is little follow through by parents.
- Niche User
- 3 months ago