Overall Niche Grade
- College ReadinessA
- Clubs & ActivitiesA
- Health & SafetyB+
- Resources & FacilitiesA-
Abington Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- Temple University185Students
- Penn State92Students
- Drexel University90Students
- University of Pittsburgh88Students
- University of Pennsylvania80Students
- West Chester University of Pennsylvania79Students
- Penn State Abington60Students
- Arcadia University49Students
- Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania46Students
- La Salle University44Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.27 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.44 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.44 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.44 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on expenses per student, number of sports offered, and student and parent reviews.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.51 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.51 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.51 responses
- Very Good141
I absolutely love my school. Great big family! Love all of the teachers and are always able to help. I almost always feel safe, although the large size sometimes is overwhelming. Principals tend to have a great relationship with all of the students. IDs are required and for a great reason. Before entering certain privileged areas such as the library an ID is needed. Promotes ID usage.
- High School Senior
- Mar 14 2014
We have a beautiful stadium on campus that hosts numerous events throughout the year. Whether sports or fundraisers, the Schwartzman Stadium is an iconic structure to the Abington community!
- Niche User
- June 4 2015
I love my high school! I have meet friends at this school to this day that I would consider my sisters. Abington is a big school, so there are so many cool and interesting people to talk to. There are so many different clubs and organizations to join. All of the organizations are very diverse and you will for sure meet new people that share the same interests. I would with no doubt go to Abington again!
- Niche User
- Aug 23 2013