Overall Niche Grade
- College ReadinessA-
- Clubs & ActivitiesC
- Health & SafetyB
- Resources & FacilitiesB
A.C. Reynolds High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+70 Students
- A59 Students
- B+55 Students
- A-52 Students
- B+48 Students
- B+46 Students
- B+36 Students
- B-34 Students
- B+25 Students
- C+19 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.14 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.14 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.16 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.21 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on expenses per student, number of sports offered, and student and parent reviews.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.22 responses
- Very Good58
I've attended Reynolds since the beginning of Freshman year to my last year as a senior, anticipating graduation in 2017. Reynolds was a very interesting school. Being a minority I noticed there was not much diversty at that school, but people are nice. The teacher are nice as well, but you can sense they are always busy. Something I have also noticed was that minorites at Reynolds don't get the same opportunity as the mass of white students. They also don't prepare you for college at all or inform you abour how to apply for college and scholarships unless you are an Ap student. I would definitely like to see that change, because it is extremely unfair.
- 4 months ago
AC Reynolds High School is a really good school. From attending this school for 4 years straight, I can attest to this personally. Of the 15 plus teachers I have had here, only 2-3 have been really bad. The teachers are truly concerned about your wellbeing and preparedness for the class and future. The only thing I do not like is the administration and dress code. It is very restrictive and being pulled out of class for a minor dress code violation is wrong in my opinion. Not as many boys are dress coded as girls.
- 3 months ago
Leaving the halls of AC Reynolds has never been a more prominent hope than in my final year as a senior. Although when I look back and think on my experience here at this high school I would say I'm very lucky. I'm lucky that AC Reynolds offers all the programs that is does. There is always something to get involved with. I'm glad to be loving on to bigger and better institutions, but for a high school, Reynolds has satisfied me in a way I think no other high school could.
- 14 days ago