Overall Niche Grade
- Clubs & ActivitiesB-
- Health & SafetyC+
- Sports & FitnessB
- Resources & FacilitiesB-
A.C. Reynolds High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill70Students
- North Carolina State University59Students
- Western Carolina University55Students
- Appalachian State University52Students
- University of North Carolina - Wilmington48Students
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte46Students
- University of North Carolina at Asheville36Students
- Asheville-Buncombe Technical Community College34Students
- University of North Carolina - Greensboro25Students
- Mars Hill College19Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on the rate of disciplinary actions and student and parent reviews.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.14 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.21 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on expenses per student, number of sports offered, and student and parent reviews.
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.22 responses
- Very Good56
AC Reynolds High School is a really good school. From attending this school for 4 years straight, I can attest to this personally. Of the 15 plus teachers I have had here, only 2-3 have been really bad. The teachers are truly concerned about your wellbeing and preparedness for the class and future. The only thing I do not like is the administration and dress code. It is very restrictive and being pulled out of class for a minor dress code violation is wrong in my opinion. Not as many boys are dress coded as girls.
- 15 days ago
I've attended Reynolds since the beginning of Freshman year to my last year as a senior, anticipating graduation in 2017. Reynolds was a very interesting school. Being a minority I noticed there was not much diversty at that school, but people are nice. The teacher are nice as well, but you can sense they are always busy. Something I have also noticed was that minorites at Reynolds don't get the same opportunity as the mass of white students. They also don't prepare you for college at all or inform you abour how to apply for college and scholarships unless you are an Ap student. I would definitely like to see that change, because it is extremely unfair.
- 22 days ago
From academics to sports, I feel like this school exceeds all expectations for what a high school should be.
- Niche User
- 6 months ago