Overall Niche Grade
- College ReadinessA+
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyA-
- Resources & FacilitiesC+
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- University of California - Santa Barbara195Students
- University of California - Los Angeles180Students
- University of California - San Diego150Students
- San Diego State University138Students
- University of California - Davis128Students
- California Polytechnic State University - San Luis Obispo126Students
- California State University - Channel Islands126Students
- University of Southern California121Students
- University of California - Berkeley102Students
- University of San Diego100Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.45 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.45 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.53 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.53 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.53 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.72 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.72 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.72 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on expenses per student, number of sports offered, and student and parent reviews.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.78 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.78 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.78 responses
- Very Good213
I have been a student at Adolfo Camarillo High School since my freshman year ( I'm now a senior) and overall my experience at this school has been delightful. I have made many new friends and made lots of great memories. I can honestly say that this school has really helped prepare me for college. I also joined a few clubs and went on a ton of field trips! I am so thankful to be part of our ACHS family. Once a scorpion, always a scorpion.
- 2 months ago
I had transferred to Adolfo Camarillo High School during my 10th grade year of high school. Transferring schools during the middle of the year petrified me, however the teachers and students quickly welcomed me to the community. I was free to express myself naturally in a warm and safe learning environment. The staff supported and prepared me for my future at ACHS. The friends and relationships grown during my years here have taught me useful life lessons, while the teachers educated in a fun and interactive way with keeping the struggling aspect of efficiently learning.
- 24 hours ago
High school is a memorable chapter that I will never forget. As a senior this year, you would think I have seen it all. Thoughout my four years of attending Adolfo Camarillo High not only have I learned academic lessons that will push me further in my education but in addition, life lessons that will stay with me forever. In high school I have not had anyone there to encourage me, it has all been my own self determination. All the resources you need are there for you, it is just your choice whether you will take the opportunity to grasp it. The campus life at my high school is moderately spirited.Camarillo High has a high diversity of students from 12 year old protégées to stoner kids who drop out. Living in this community has taught me to cooperate, tolerate, and work with all kinds of students and faculty personal. Not everyone is perfect, we all have our faults, but it is vital we all live and thrive together.
- 1 month ago