Overall Niche Grade
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyA-
- Sports & FitnessA
- Resources & FacilitiesA
Aledo High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- University of Texas - Austin97Students
- Texas Christian University92Students
- Texas Tech University88Students
- Texas A&M University83Students
- University of North Texas66Students
- University of Oklahoma43Students
- University of Texas - Arlington43Students
- Texas State University40Students
- Tarleton State University38Students
- Baylor University37Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on the rate of disciplinary actions and student and parent reviews.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.25 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.38 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.38 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.38 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on expenses per student, number of sports offered, and student and parent reviews.
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.47 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.47 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.47 responses
- Very Good127
The experience was decent- the lack of school dances and the amount of merely decent teachers was a bit bothersome, but they did have more good than bad. Teacher like Mr. Carpenter and Coach Wright made me a more prepared student. The rules are not super harsh and you can slide them around as you wish- that is a major flaw due to the decentralized power. But with all doubts aside, this is a great high school with a great amount of opportunities unless you are looking for an ROTC program; because you will not find one here.
- 21 days ago
Aledo High School is an amazing place to attend high school. In my book the high school experience could not get much better than Aledo.
- 22 days ago
The good things are that Aledo is smaller, so you have smaller classes and less crowds. We have a lot of spirit when it comes to sports, and usually do very well in UIL, which is very fun. Most students are kind or at least not rude. The downside about Aledo is that it's smaller, so there's less diversity and different ideas. Most of the kids are wealthy, and republican, leaving even some white people, which Aledo mostly is, down in the minorities if you aren't either. While most people are nice or indifferent to others, kids can also be cruel if you're obviously different. All in all though, Aledo is nicer than most Texas schools and I'd come here again.
- Niche User
- 2 months ago