Overall Niche Grade
- College ReadinessB
- Clubs & ActivitiesB-
- Health & SafetyB+
- Resources & FacilitiesC
American Fork High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+376 Students
- B-372 Students
- B+318 Students
- A-289 Students
- B149 Students
- C+104 Students
- B103 Students
- B-91 Students
- B-63 Students
- B57 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.53 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.53 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.68 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.68 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.68 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.88 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.88 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.88 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on expenses per student, number of sports offered, and student and parent reviews.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.97 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.97 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.97 responses
- Very Good272
This school is amazing! American Fork High School is known for their marching band which I am proud to be apart of! Teachers expect their students to learn but, the teachers are easy to get along with and making learning easier. It feels like teachers are hand-selected not chosen for the highest degree. Amazing!
- 3 months ago
I love American Fork! I wouldn't change where I went. The overall atmosphere was outstanding. My only personal complaint was the cliques and how hard it was to get into a group of friends. However, that is all personal and everyone will have a different experience. The staff and teachers are excellent and care about their students and their success. The school involves its students and really tries to rally up school spirit, something I loved about American Fork. Overall, you can't go wrong in choosing American Fork High School.
- Niche User
- Oct 28 2015
I like that the teachers are all so helpful and nice. They're willing to help a student in any kind of situation. The administration is also nice because they have great personalities. Everyone has good school spirits and I've met some of the best people that I know of at this school. Things I would like to see change is the students perspectives. Because I'm not Mormon, I've been discriminated since middle school by those who I friended back in elementary. I would also like to see cliques go away. They can make a person feel left out and make them feel out of place because you can only be determined by your "group." I also feel that sometimes the teacher's favorites come into play as well. The teacher's personality changes as each student passes by to talk or just to say hi. It's obvious that some students are disliked by how they look more than their personality. This way of judging people is still very dominant within this school but I hope to see that change.
- 17 days ago