Overall Niche Grade
- College ReadinessA
- Clubs & ActivitiesA
- Health & SafetyB+
- Resources & FacilitiesB+
Arapahoe High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-266 Students
- A-214 Students
- A-129 Students
- B+81 Students
- A+67 Students
- B-65 Students
- B59 Students
- B-53 Students
- A+53 Students
- A+51 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.36 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.36 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.50 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.50 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.50 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.68 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.68 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.68 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on expenses per student, number of sports offered, and student and parent reviews.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.67 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.67 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.67 responses
- Very Good209
Arapahoe High School is surrounded by a great community! We take challenges and we rise above them socially, emotionally and academically. The teachers at Arapahoe have influenced not only my desire to further my learning but also have taught me about leadership and kindness to everyone I meet. I think attending Arapahoe and growing from a school shooting and not letting that one tragic event define us shows our strength. Our school motto is "Warriors always take care of one another" and I have found this in the opportunities of student leadership and within the learning environment. I wish that everyone could see the value of our school with a sense of optimism and gratitude for the learning encouraged for the school.
- 1 month ago
Everything at this school made the overall school atmosphere a marvelous place to be and I can think of no other high school I would rather be taught at. The teachers are wonderful, my classmates are all very kind, and there is a club for every subject. One can be in the hiking club, knitting club, cheerleader club, anime club, you name it! Also, I love our open campus policy because it places more responsibility on the students and makes us feel more grown up. When I talk to my teachers I feel like I am on equal ground with them, I never feel belittled.
- High School Junior
- Dec 29 2015
The two years that I have attended AHS have been amazing because of the teachers.They make you feel welcome and joyful. They help better yourself and learn as much as possible. They take the time to help and make sure you have a full understanding of the material. Overall, its great!
- High School Senior
- 9 months ago