Overall Niche Grade
- College ReadinessB
- Clubs & ActivitiesA+
- Health & SafetyB-
- Resources & FacilitiesA
Atlantic City High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A161 Students
- B+123 Students
- B114 Students
- C+79 Students
- A-50 Students
- A-48 Students
- B44 Students
- A39 Students
- A+35 Students
- A+33 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.18 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.18 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.25 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.37 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.37 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.37 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on expenses per student, number of sports offered, and student and parent reviews.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.47 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.47 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.47 responses
- Very Good95
I am a student from Atlantic City High School. I am now a senior here and have been a part of this high school since my freshman year. The school has a great academic program with good teachers to get a student ready for college. The academic programs here are challenging, so the students are always on there toes. The students that go here are from four different cities, which make this school very diverse with all different cultures. The clubs and sports here are unique for all students. The school is very safe, but the food and facilities are not so great. All in all Atlantic City High School is a good high school.
- 2 months ago
Going to Atlantic City High School was quite the experience. My transition from a wholesome, innocent, middle school -- to a very diverse high school equipped with metal detectors and security guards -- was very interesting but I wouldn't change the way I grew up. I had many amazing experiences which came from getting involved in marching band to performing in Theater Arts, to many more smaller experiences with friends I've accumulated over the years. I would definitely suggest this school to anyone who wants to broaden their horizons.
- Niche User
- 6 months ago
I liked my 4 years there! Great school, great people, teachers, students, and environment. You learn and a lot not only educational but life skills as well.
- 3 months ago