Overall Niche Grade
- College ReadinessA+
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyA-
- Resources & FacilitiesA-
Beverly Hills High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- University of California - Los Angeles259Students
- University of Southern California255Students
- University of California - Santa Barbara152Students
- University of California - Berkeley144Students
- New York University115Students
- University of California - San Diego101Students
- Stanford University87Students
- Santa Monica College84Students
- University of Texas - Austin77Students
- University of Michigan - Ann Arbor76Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.23 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.38 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.38 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.38 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on expenses per student, number of sports offered, and student and parent reviews.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.44 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.44 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.44 responses
- Very Good111
I was born and raised in Los Angeles, California and now I am a student-athlete at Fisher College (which is a NAIA College) located in Boston, MA . In September 2017, I will begin my Senior year and play my final season as a member of Fisher College's Men's Basketball team. Fisher College is located in the heart of Boston Commons and the Boston subway lines are easily accessible from campus, which makes it easy to travel around town. The City of Boston is full of historical landmarks and is rich in early American history. I cannot wait to get back to Boston and see what my Senior year has in store for me! My experience at Fisher College has been amazing and I would choose this college again if I had to do it all over.
- Niche User
- 5 months ago
I had a great experience at this school! The teachers are excellent, and there are plenty of AP classes and after school clubs to pursue your interests. They do a good job preparing you for college. The school is being renovated right now, and that's the only downside.
- 2 months ago
The teachers at my school are overall great, they effectively teach their lessons, have class discussions in which students share their opinions, and show videos to incorporate what we've learned in a visual-setting. Although, there are a few teachers who do not know how to teach, let the students control too much of the classroom, and don't have a learning environment. These teachers go through lessons too fast, don't acknowledge the fact that the students are struggling and need slower lessons in order to learn the material well.
- High School Senior
- 9 months ago