Overall Niche Grade
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyB+
- Sports & FitnessB+
- Resources & FacilitiesC
Blaine High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- University of Minnesota - Twin Cities246Students
- Anoka-Ramsey Community College89Students
- University of Wisconsin82Students
- St. Cloud State University72Students
- University of Minnesota - Duluth68Students
- Augsburg College52Students
- University of St. Thomas - Minnesota52Students
- Bethel University - Minnesota48Students
- Concordia University - Minnesota41Students
- North Dakota State University40Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on the rate of disciplinary actions and student and parent reviews.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.21 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.44 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.44 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.44 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on expenses per student, number of sports offered, and student and parent reviews.
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.50 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.50 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.50 responses
- Very Good119
My experience at Blaine has been rather fulfilling, the majority of staff are understanding and caring individuals who provide a welcoming atmosphere. There are many challenging courses and tough-love teachers which create a larger opportunity to grow. I'd like to see the focus of the school shift a little further away from appearances and sports ad onto academics and clubs that further round students out. I'd also love to see the school look more toward skills for real life applications, such as grammar classes and classes on financial management and applying for jobs and financial aid. I believe this school has the potential to create many amazing people.
- 14 days ago
- 20 days ago
The environment is okay, there are many cliques. But, people can come together and move.
- High School Junior
- 29 days ago