Overall Niche Grade
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyB-
- Sports & FitnessB+
- Resources & FacilitiesC-
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- Ohio State University29Students
- University of Cincinnati28Students
- Northern Kentucky University25Students
- Ohio University23Students
- Wilmington College18Students
- Wright State University18Students
- Shawnee State University15Students
- University of Cincinnati - Clermont14Students
- Kent State University10Students
- Xavier University10Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on the rate of disciplinary actions and student and parent reviews.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.4 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.7 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on expenses per student, number of sports offered, and student and parent reviews.
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses
- Very Good10
While Blanchester may be a small school, the quality of the staff is unbeatable! Teachers are always willing to help out a student in need, and they make learning easy! I have never had an issue with cooperation between myself and a teacher. They are always willing to put in the extra time to get the best results.
- 16 hours ago
There were days where I liked being at this school but most of the time I hated it. I didn't learn much because a lot fo teachers didn't teach us. A number of faculty members were rude and ignored those students who weren't their favorites. There was a lot of bullying that took place at school too.
- Niche User
- 3 months ago
It may not be the largest school I have ever attended, but it is clearly the best. Compared to other schools, it may not be the largest, but it provides the best possible opportunities.
- High School Senior
- 9 months ago