Overall Niche Grade
- College ReadinessB-
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyB
- Resources & FacilitiesB
Boynton Beach Community High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B318 Students
- C225 Students
- A-189 Students
- A173 Students
- A+161 Students
- A-156 Students
- A+149 Students
- B126 Students
- A-102 Students
- B-94 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.43 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.43 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.52 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.52 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.52 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.59 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.59 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.59 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on expenses per student, number of sports offered, and student and parent reviews.
Girls Athletic Participation
Data not available
Boys Athletic Participation
Data not available
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.35 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.35 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.35 responses
- Very Good137
My experience at Boynton Beach Community High School is great. Throughout my entire 9-12 years were the best. I have met some wonderful students and faculty, such phenomenal people! Mrs. Shim and Mrs. Donovan are such nice and encouraging teachers! I will miss them after graduation.
- 19 days ago
Boynton Beach High School is a decent school over all and I enjoy attending it. I am in clubs like the Game Club; I stay after for band and I work to help tutor students soon. The school could be cleaned up a lot, but easily with teamwork. There are many fights however and typical high school issues such as bullying, disrespect, and littering. I would like to see the administration hold more assemblies and guest speakers at Boynton Beach to help encourage students to do more to help the community. I see a lot of teamwork in the school sports and the academies at Boynton Beach High. The Dance academy, Theater, IT, and BASA are a few examples of some of the academies the school offers. The food in the cafeteria is average but I would strongly recommend a packed lunch due to the extreme lines for food. You will see a few different types of students. As a result, many students are either bullied or get into fights because of race or backgrounds, as all schools do.
- 2 months ago
My overall experience was a great experience. This school in general has a bad reputation, but there's nothing wrong with it. This school is very diverse religious, cultural, and ethnic wise. This school is constantly looking for programs to incorporate. The most recent is the Medical program, which I wish I joined because it's a great program. My favorite thing at Boynton High was the dance program. I've been in the dance program since freshman year and through them I've learned so much and made many friends. The dance program helped me break me out of my shell. My favorite part was every year we had a spring dance concert. The preparation and hard work the dancers put in. To the support from the student body, and family and friends. Performing on stage in front of them the feeling was amazing.
- Niche User
- 6 months ago