Overall Niche Grade
- College ReadinessB-
- Clubs & ActivitiesC+
- Health & SafetyB+
- Resources & FacilitiesB-
Bradwell Institute Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-185 Students
- A+151 Students
- B-106 Students
- B+85 Students
- B-78 Students
- B-68 Students
- A-57 Students
- A+36 Students
- A+36 Students
- C+35 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.44 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.44 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.48 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.47 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.48 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.60 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.60 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.60 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on expenses per student, number of sports offered, and student and parent reviews.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.61 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.61 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.61 responses
- Very Good118
My experience at Bradwell Institute is awesome! They show great enthusiasm towards learning. Bradwell is all about getting us college and career ready. This will be my last year at this wonderful high school and I can't wait to put my skills to the next chapter in my life, known as college.
- 3 months ago
I have been attending Bradwell Institute for the past 3 and a half years and I have good and bad memories there. At the beginning of my high school years, I joined a club, but that was turned over because our instructor got fired or moved away. In the spring, I was playing soccer and their program would be good but there is not a good coach for the girls. There will be a new assistant coach for the girls junior varsity this year. This change may lead to some victories for the soccer team. The classes are challenging if you get the right teacher. Some teachers make it really hard to fail though. Bradwell does try to get rid of those problems but they do not always do this. Last year, me and some of my friends were enrolled in an AP class for chemistry but the teacher we received barely met the requirements to become a regular class. That was a disaster because he would yell at us and not teach us anything.They did not help us reach our potential.
- 10 days ago
The teachers associated with Bradwell Institute (Hinesville, GA) are very caring for their students. They have helped me through my rough patches. They teach well in class and always make sure none of the kids are left behind. The overall rating of the teachers in the school are pretty great!
- High School Freshman
- 10 months ago