Overall Niche Grade
- College ReadinessB-
- Clubs & ActivitiesC+
- Health & SafetyB+
- Resources & FacilitiesB-
Bradwell Institute Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- Georgia Southern University185Students
- University of Georgia151Students
- Armstrong Atlantic State University106Students
- Georgia State University85Students
- Valdosta State University78Students
- Kennesaw State University68Students
- Mercer University57Students
- Emory University36Students
- University of Texas - Austin36Students
- Albany State University35Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.44 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.44 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.48 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.47 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.48 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.60 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.60 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.60 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on expenses per student, number of sports offered, and student and parent reviews.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.61 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.61 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.61 responses
- Very Good118
My experience at Bradwell Institute is awesome! They show great enthusiasm towards learning. Bradwell is all about getting us college and career ready. This will be my last year at this wonderful high school and I can't wait to put my skills to the next chapter in my life, known as college.
- 1 month ago
The teachers associated with Bradwell Institute (Hinesville, GA) are very caring for their students. They have helped me through my rough patches. They teach well in class and always make sure none of the kids are left behind. The overall rating of the teachers in the school are pretty great!
- High School Freshman
- 9 months ago
I like most of the teachers that have taught me. They pushed me to learn more and work harder. The staff are also nice, especially the media specialists. On the not so bright side, the cafeteria food is not very tasty. I end up buying food at the school store almost every day during lunch. It is also hard to find out information such as sports and academic announcements if you are not in school in the morning or afternoon. It is hard to be informed if you are an dual-enrolled student or have work based learning during those times.
- 2 months ago