Overall Niche Grade
- College ReadinessC+
- Clubs & ActivitiesC+
- Health & SafetyB
- Resources & FacilitiesB-
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- University of Florida38Students
- Santa Fe College33Students
- Santa Fe Community College17Students
- University of Central Florida16Students
- University of South Florida16Students
- Florida State University14Students
- Lynn University9Students
- College of Central Florida8Students
- University of Miami8Students
- Nova Southeastern University7Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on expenses per student, number of sports offered, and student and parent reviews.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses
- Very Good10
We live in a small town and people get bored so they find something, no matter what it may be, to do and it may involve starting drama or recreational doing drugs. Not all kids are this way for most are very active within the community. JROTC is not focused on as much as FFA but even FFA still has low funds. The administrative support is poor on the fact of supporting the programs to be the best they can be. There are a few after-school activities such as the sports and FFA.
- Niche User
- 11 months ago
I love how this school cares about the students education, especially the fact that they provide a bus back and forth between college and the high school for the dual enrollment kids (like myself). This school is very small but the best thing about it is the fact that you know everyone and everyone knows you. There isn't anything to be afraid of because we're like a big family in this community. We may have some up and downs but we always come together in the end.
- Niche User
- Sep 5 2015
The athletic abilities are above average. We barely lose games. Although you only get school spirit from the cheerleaders and parents of the players, and coaches and administration. Students are barely spirited.
- High School Senior
- Feb 2 2015