Overall Niche Grade
- Clubs & ActivitiesC-
- Health & SafetyD-
- Sports & FitnessC-
- Resources & FacilitiesB-
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- University of Florida38Students
- Santa Fe College33Students
- Santa Fe Community College17Students
- University of Central Florida16Students
- University of South Florida16Students
- Florida State University14Students
- Lynn University9Students
- College of Central Florida8Students
- University of Miami8Students
- Nova Southeastern University7Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on the rate of disciplinary actions and student and parent reviews.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on expenses per student, number of sports offered, and student and parent reviews.
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses
- Very Good10
My favorite experience was playing a card game with my class and having tons of fun.
- Niche User
- 9 months ago
Overall, I haven't really had any personal issues with this school. It's small, so you know basically everyone, and you pretty much don't gain/lose very many students. The people that you attended kindergarten with will most likely also be in your graduating class; people will sometimes leave to go to other schools, but the majority of them will be back. Despite the fact that it's small and has it's issues (as every school does), I don't think I would have preferred to attend any other high school.
- High School Senior
- 12 months ago
I love how this school cares about the students education, especially the fact that they provide a bus back and forth between college and the high school for the dual enrollment kids (like myself). This school is very small but the best thing about it is the fact that you know everyone and everyone knows you. There isn't anything to be afraid of because we're like a big family in this community. We may have some up and downs but we always come together in the end.
- Niche User
- Sep 5 2015