Overall Niche Grade
- College ReadinessC
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyB+
- Resources & FacilitiesB
Carver Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+65 Students
- C57 Students
- A51 Students
- C-47 Students
- B-47 Students
- B43 Students
- A40 Students
- A39 Students
- B36 Students
- B-17 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.9 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.9 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.16 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.18 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on expenses per student, number of sports offered, and student and parent reviews.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.19 responses
- Very Good30
Carver is not your fairytale dream school,but it's high school so I made the best of it.Carver has amazing teachers and administrators.I haven't had a teacher who never had my best interest at heart,same with the administrators.Carver has a great atmosphere of school spirit.As soon as you walk the the doors of Carver you will automatically sense school pride.The teachers at Carver let it be know that they will not hold your hand,and their class won't be a walk in the park.My three years at Carver Senior high I was apart of the football team,Concert choir,Honors choir, Mu Alpha Theta, and The Grandiose Gentlemen.Carver is a great school,and I am very happy to soon call it my Alma Mater.
- 1 month ago
Coming from a middle school in a small town, I was accustomed to teachers actually teaching and caring about the education of students. However, when I arrived to Carver freshman year, things would change. The teachers are lazy. That is my biggest pet peeve. The thing I like about Carver is that it is fun for the most part.
- 3 months ago
I am currently a junior at my school, and it is a bitter sweet feeling. I am just ecstatic to be graduating from high school but I have had some incredibly good experiences at this school! I will definitely miss this school and staff when I graduate next year. I am most definitely coming back to come and visit my school because I will miss it so much.
- Niche User
- Mar 14 2015