Overall Niche Grade
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyC-
- Sports & FitnessB-
- Resources & FacilitiesB-
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- University of Georgia132Students
- Georgia State University69Students
- Athens Technical College43Students
- Georgia Southern University40Students
- Kennesaw State University34Students
- University of North Georgia32Students
- Albany State University23Students
- Savannah State University23Students
- University of West Georgia21Students
- Georgia Institute of Technology20Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on the rate of disciplinary actions and student and parent reviews.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.17 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on expenses per student, number of sports offered, and student and parent reviews.
Data not available
Data not available
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.19 responses
- Very Good27
A school is made up of the students, teachers, and it's specific standards set for things like discipline, students acceptance into college rates, graduation rates, and an healthy environment. I suppose it's not the school's fault if most of the students that attend are lacking in respect and discipline, or the care and guidance of teachers or adults. I suppose it's natural for teachers and administration to get frustrated and develop a lack of respect towards the students as well. My only suggestion is that students and teachers both try on their parts to improve their relationships, as well as develop a sense of care for the purpose of school, which is education and a pathway towards their goals in life. There must be a set of rules and discipline, as well as consequences and clear efforts to make sure certain things don't happen again. In order to introduce the concept of school spirit and the nation of a school, all students must be able to respect, interact, and have faith in one another; this also includes the teachers. People shouldn't have to feel shunned like outcasts, or be subject to racial harassment and stereotypes. Students shouldn't have to walk down hallways walking quickly and keeping heads low, always fearing of being called out and verbally harassed. Speaking of hallways, remember before we reached high school we had to always walk on the right side? Whatever happened to that; what was the whole purpose of that if everyone could just walk wherever they want, stop right in the middle of the hallway with their friends, or make out with their current dating partners and cause a stream of thick traffic?
- High School Junior
- 1 month ago
The parents are there when necessary.
- Recent Alumnus
- 2 months ago
Well in the past year, this school was in the news for a student being raped. I would not want my daughter in this school if they allow rapists to be among other students that want to learn.
- Niche User
- 3 months ago