Overall Niche Grade
- Clubs & ActivitiesB+
- Health & SafetyC+
- Sports & FitnessB+
- Resources & FacilitiesC+
Centerville Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- Indiana University-Purdue University - Indianapolis (IUPUI)39Students
- Ball State University38Students
- Indiana University - Bloomington36Students
- Indiana University - East33Students
- Purdue University20Students
- Butler University17Students
- Indiana State University17Students
- University of Indianapolis16Students
- Ivy Tech Community College - Richmond13Students
- Manchester University13Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on the rate of disciplinary actions and student and parent reviews.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.10 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.17 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on expenses per student, number of sports offered, and student and parent reviews.
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.19 responses
- Very Good51
I like Centerville Senior High School. I think it should have better parent involvement. I feel like their academics get you prepared for college.
- 1 day ago
I have overall liked everything that I have experienced. I have enjoyed all of the opertunities that I have gotten the chance to have. I have also enjoyed the sports that I have gotten to play for the past 3 years.
- 10 days ago
The staff is fine but the overall student attitude sucks and nobody ever tries to go beyond their current friends. Grudges are held and they aren't ever let go of. Student do frequently bully one another though they say they don't. You are liked for being a jerk. That is precisely what the popular kids are if you can call them that and the rest hang in the shadows too afraid to ever do anything for fear of backlash from the 'popular' kids.
- High School Freshman
- 2 months ago