Overall Niche Grade
- Clubs & ActivitiesB-
- Health & SafetyB
- Sports & FitnessB-
- Resources & FacilitiesC-
Champlin Park High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- University of Minnesota - Twin Cities250Students
- University of Wisconsin98Students
- University of Minnesota - Duluth71Students
- University of St. Thomas - Minnesota69Students
- Augsburg College68Students
- St. Cloud State University68Students
- North Dakota State University50Students
- Minnesota State University49Students
- North Hennepin Community College47Students
- Winona State University45Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on the rate of disciplinary actions and student and parent reviews.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.35 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.35 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.46 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.46 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.46 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.64 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.64 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.64 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on expenses per student, number of sports offered, and student and parent reviews.
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.64 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.64 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.64 responses
- Very Good180
My whole high school career has been spent at Champlin Park. It's a place I go to learn and be involved. I feel safe at this school, it feels like I am at home. Each grade level has 600 plus students, so we are a large student body. This is the thing I dislike about Champlin Park. Our student body is so large that the hallways become too crowded and it is difficult to get to your classes. Something I like about my school is the diversity. We have so many students from so many different backgrounds and cultures. Overall, Champlin Park has been a great place to learn.
- 2 days ago
High school is one thing to help you for your potential future. And with that being said, Champlin Park High School is a place that I know once I graduate this coming fall, I will succeed in college because they did help me prepare for that. With all the classes you can take, hard or easy, you learn so much in each one because of our amazing teachers we have. As my senior year continues, I look back at all my other years and think of how fun high school was. I played multiple sports and joined clubs but also learned that my whole life does not revolve around these things. High school made me manage my time well. I was forced to manage my sports, academics, and social life. I'm not perfect, but I can say that my time management skills have drastically improved because of high school. This will defiantly help me later on in life. Champlin Park has and will continue to help young students grow academically and socially.
- 3 days ago
Champlin Park High School is an amazing public school to attend. I've been here for the entire four years and have made some of my favorite memories here. The school is extremely diverse, hosting students from other countries. There is a wide variety of courses including IB, AP, and PSEO.
- 5 days ago