Overall Niche Grade
- College ReadinessA+
- Clubs & ActivitiesA+
- Health & SafetyA
- Resources & FacilitiesA-
100 North Dupont Rd
Wilmington, DE 19807
Data not available
Charter School of Wilmington Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.17 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.35 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.35 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.35 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on expenses per student, number of sports offered, and student and parent reviews.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.37 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.37 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.37 responses
- Very Good84
Charter overall is a wonderful school. I love how the people are all competitive and at the same level. The teachers are great and everyone has your best interest's at heart. There is a nice balance between academics, extracurricular activities, sports, and outside-school events such as Homecoming and Prom. However, I do wish that Charter offered more college preparation. My English class never worked on our Common App essay and we hardly ever were updated regarding news and deadlines from the counselors and administration.
- 2 months ago
Overall, I feel that Charter truly prepares one for the outside world, whether it be academics, competition, and even people-to-people communication. Although the workload is high, it emulates college-level work. There is a lot of competition between students, but I feel that is healthy enough to let students grow.
- 1 month ago
My experience here was truly great due to the fact that I was able to participate in extracurricular activities, along with being challenged academically and maintaining a social life. Charter had every aspect of high school to offer, sports, good curriculum, quality people attending, and a helpful staff. This school is unique solely due to its academics, which rank first in the state of Delaware and are in the top 50 within the nation. I would choose this school if I were to do high school all over again since it prepared me for college and real life so well. Yes, the classes were challenging, but it made me into a better student and helped me stay organized, prioritize, and balance everything at once.
- Niche User
- Oct 27 2015