Overall Niche Grade
- Clubs & ActivitiesA+
- Health & SafetyA
- Sports & FitnessA-
- Resources & FacilitiesB
100 North Dupont Rd
Wilmington, DE 19807
Data not available
Charter School of Wilmington Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on the rate of disciplinary actions and student and parent reviews.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.17 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.35 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.35 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.35 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on expenses per student, number of sports offered, and student and parent reviews.
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.37 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.37 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.37 responses
- Very Good83
I would like some of the teachers to do a little more actual teaching. They help you learn the material really effectively, but the teachers sometimes put too much of the responsibility on the students themselves.
- 4 days ago
It has been challenging. Very academic focused. The teachers are very helpful and mostly approachable. They want students to succeed
- 7 days ago
I have always been a "good student" so I don't mind following the rules. What I liked about Charter was that all of their rules were straight forward and they were also lenient. The administration was understanding and willing to change. Additionally, I loved how much power students had. We worked fairly closely with the administration and they trusted us to run things on our own (ie. clubs). Despite the heavy workload, I enjoyed my experience at Charter and I own that to my friends and the administration.
- 11 days ago