Overall Niche Grade
- College ReadinessB+
- Clubs & ActivitiesC
- Health & SafetyC-
- Resources & FacilitiesC+
Choctaw High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- University of Oklahoma139Students
- University of Central Oklahoma133Students
- Rose State College109Students
- Oklahoma State University104Students
- Oklahoma Baptist University41Students
- Oklahoma State University - Oklahoma City34Students
- Oklahoma City University27Students
- University of Texas - Austin26Students
- Oklahoma Christian University21Students
- Oral Roberts University17Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.20 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.34 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.34 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.34 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on expenses per student, number of sports offered, and student and parent reviews.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.36 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.36 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.36 responses
- Very Good78
My overall experience at my high school is great! I have joined many clubs and have been apart of our school pom team, and I have made several friends along the way. I have learned a lot about responsibility and independence, and have improved my study habits and note-taking skills. I wish our school had more college and real-world preparation, because I am still a little unsure about certain things for my future. Luckily, I strive for success and am a hard working student, so I am still confident in my future with my college experience. This school is unique because of our school events that are provided by clubs and organizations, and I am very proud that I attend this school.
- Niche User
- Aug 29 2015
I take pride in my school and wouldn't trade my experience to go any place else. Yes there are a few setbacks, but I love the environment, faculty, and students. It is easy to get plugged in to a club that best suits my personality, interests, and goals. I've made many memories and have been a part of community-changing events. Each year, my school improves. I feel welcome and I know my school is where I belong! Hands on learning, pep rallies, understanding teachers who care about me, and being able to get invoked in different activities make my High School expereince a joy.
- High School Junior
- Aug 22 2013
Although this sounds cliché, I absolutely love my school. Choctaw High School is the home of teachers who support their students and stand behind them, and students who do the same for their teachers. Also, our administration is OUTSTANDING! Our four principals are a good combination of strict but understanding and incredibly fun. There's no doubt in my mind that I'd choose this school if I had to do it over again because there's a place for everybody and an endless amount of activities to be a part of.
- High School Senior
- Nov 4 2013