Overall Niche Grade
- College ReadinessB+
- Clubs & ActivitiesC-
- Health & SafetyA-
- Resources & FacilitiesC+
Cibola High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- Arizona State University331Students
- University of Arizona324Students
- Arizona Western College276Students
- Northern Arizona University249Students
- Grand Canyon University82Students
- San Diego State University71Students
- University of San Diego64Students
- University of Texas - Austin46Students
- University of California - Los Angeles45Students
- University of Southern California32Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.35 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.35 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.44 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.44 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.44 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.57 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.57 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.57 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on expenses per student, number of sports offered, and student and parent reviews.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Data not available
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.70 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.70 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.70 responses
- Very Good160
Cibola is a great school but I think we don't have that many clubs and activities. We lack of more interesting clubs for every kind of people, I think we could use more resources or qualities to have more clubs. I think we could also use more classes that would help us improve our college readiness, for example, we can only choose one language to study which is Spanish, but, the majority of students in this school, already have Spanish as their second or even their first language. I think it could be great if we could have something else, like French, for those people who already know Spanish well.
- 1 month ago
Cibola High School has a staff that's committed to preparing students for success in college. Credit checks are administered once a semester to make sure students are on track with their credits, and counselors are always available for any wanted assistance or advice. At the same time, there's several different clubs & sports that students are encouraged to get involved with, and the psat is available for students to take to help them in their pathway to college.
- 1 month ago
My "okay" rating does not characterize every teacher at Cibola, but the majority. Only a few go beyond their requirement of teaching the students by actually developing a friendly relationship with them. This allows the student to be comfortable and then results in more questions asked and more help given. Unfortunately, not every teacher cares about what our grades are and what they can do to help. The majority teach ineffectively by showing us mostly PowerPoints and requiring us to take notes.
- High School Senior
- 4 months ago