Overall Niche Grade
- College ReadinessB+
- Clubs & ActivitiesC+
- Health & SafetyC
- Resources & FacilitiesB-
Clarke Central High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- University of Georgia189Students
- Georgia State University70Students
- Kennesaw State University57Students
- Athens Technical College47Students
- Georgia Southern University47Students
- University of North Georgia43Students
- Georgia Institute of Technology40Students
- University of West Georgia36Students
- Emory University32Students
- Savannah State University30Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.17 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.27 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on expenses per student, number of sports offered, and student and parent reviews.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.28 responses
- Very Good66
There are many different options to choose from with extracurricular activities. At my school, there are at least four fields to choose from when completing these activities. Examples are fine arts or computer/technology pathways. When you choose a pathway, you typically complete all the classes available before moving on to another. As far as clubs, there are so many that started while I was in school. Most of them were started by groups the wanted to have access to clubs that caters to there intrest. Also, the typical sports or music related activities are always available, too.
- Niche User
- 5 months ago
The school has a lot to do with my experience. It may not be perfect nor the best. However, I believe you should make the most out of what is given to you. I love the environment (not all the time, but most of the time). I love the diversity. I love the determination to prosper within most students!
- High School Senior
- Apr 6 2015
My school encourages athletic involvement, and sports management. Sports at Clarke Central is very competitive and prideful. Our biggest student section is for basketball and football, especially home games. I play varsity volleyball and the student section has grown over my four years of playing. We also have weight training, aerobic dance, and lifetime sports classes that anyone can take during school. This is where people who do not play sports for the school can experience playing football, basketball, volleyball, baseball, etc.
- Niche User
- Dec 28 2013