Overall Niche Grade
- Clubs & ActivitiesB-
- Health & SafetyC-
- Sports & FitnessB+
- Resources & FacilitiesC+
Colquitt County High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- Valdosta State University172Students
- University of Georgia121Students
- Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College106Students
- Georgia Southern University83Students
- Georgia Southwestern State University55Students
- Kennesaw State University46Students
- Georgia State University45Students
- Mercer University34Students
- Albany State University33Students
- Darton State College31Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on the rate of disciplinary actions and student and parent reviews.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.18 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.29 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on expenses per student, number of sports offered, and student and parent reviews.
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.32 responses
- Very Good58
I enjoyed my time at Colquitt County High School. The teachers their care about their students and about their subjects. I like mostly the passion that, while some did not, many of my teachers shared. The greatest example being my High School Choir Director, who pushed us to be the best (literally), not because winning is everything, but you give your utmost energy to that which you value. His saying was Carpe Diem (Seize the Day). Because of his leadership, their was a pride and camaraderie experienced throughout A Capella and Serenaders' (the two top performing groups). This passion was experienced, however, in many classrooms, from Chemistry, Physics, and Anatomy, to Spanish and Fine Arts. Also, was the camaraderie and pride that came from being a PACKER! (Football is a big deal!) The only thing that can be done much better is preparation for college. The no-fail policy with no consequence prepares no one for college, careers, or society.
- 6 days ago
My 10th grade year was the best experience in High School, because of the fun activities the school had and sports day. Favorite experience was first day of school and Homecoming week. The staff, students and everybody else make that school unique, including its looks. I would choose to do my senior year over if I could just because it was the best with the seniors we had and the teachers.
- High School Junior
- 4 months ago
The only good experiences I had at this school were my extracurricular classes and the handful of teachers that genuinely cared about the futures of their students. I participated in Marching Band, multiple choral groups, and Theater all throughout high school, and my directors of those programs are the teachers that have taken time out of their days to offer counseling and advice on all matters related to school and even some personal. Without those teachers guiding me, I don't see myself being able to be where I a today.
- Niche User
- 7 months ago