Overall Niche Grade
- College ReadinessB
- Clubs & ActivitiesA+
- Health & SafetyA-
- Resources & FacilitiesA-
Conrad Weiser High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- Penn State49Students
- Alvernia University38Students
- Kutztown University of Pennsylvania35Students
- Penn State Berks33Students
- Temple University31Students
- University of Pennsylvania28Students
- University of Pittsburgh26Students
- Reading Area Community College24Students
- Indiana University of Pennsylvania22Students
- Albright College20Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.18 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.30 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.30 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.30 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on expenses per student, number of sports offered, and student and parent reviews.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.37 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.37 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.37 responses
- Very Good65
I have been in the Conrad Weiser school district for quite some time and I enjoy myself at my school. I like the overall atmosohere of the school and how there is some diversity to the students. Most teachers are ready to help their students whenever they can and are very active in school related activities outside of school hours. I just really like how my school has a variety of sports and clubs, and how new ideas for clubs are welcome. The counselors are always checking up on the students as well as the faculty. I just feel that my school is great because of the close, family-like atmosphere and the diversity of clubs, people, and more.
- 23 days ago
There are no teachers in my school, to my knowledge, that have not put in personal time into their students. There is a good variety of personalities in the teaching staff that makes my experience of going to school memorable. With such a variety of personalities there is definitely a variety of teaching styles. From that variety students may learn which teaching style if more suitable for them in the future. Although all the teachers in my school are different when it comes to teaching styles, knowledge, and grading, I can personally say that the teachers are pretty involved with students. The general concern with students seems to be a main goal for most faculty in my school.
- High School Senior
- 5 months ago
It's a small school where everyone knows everyone. I'm going to be graduating with the kids that I went to kindergarten with, which is nice that I know everyone from my graduating class and can look back a year books and remember each of them. It's also nice because less students means more of a personal relationship with teachers where they have time to help kids and get to know them. The courses are challenging, but not impossible, and teachers make sure that their students are at the correct level classroom that will help them the best. So all in all, I've gotten a good education and experience out of Conrad Weiser and would choose it again.
- High School Senior
- 8 months ago