Overall Niche Grade
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyB
- Sports & FitnessB-
- Resources & FacilitiesC+
Coon Rapids Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- University of Minnesota - Twin Cities190Students
- Anoka-Ramsey Community College73Students
- University of Minnesota - Duluth71Students
- Augsburg College59Students
- St. Cloud State University54Students
- Winona State University51Students
- University of Wisconsin42Students
- Bethel University - Minnesota39Students
- Minnesota State University37Students
- University of St. Thomas - Minnesota37Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on the rate of disciplinary actions and student and parent reviews.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.22 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.30 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.30 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.30 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on expenses per student, number of sports offered, and student and parent reviews.
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.37 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.37 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.37 responses
- Very Good83
Throughout my four years attending Coon Rapids High School, I had a great experience. I had the opportunity to experience different classes focused on a specific major/field outside of Coon Rapids High School. Which allowed me to get a better feel about what field I want to major in, and I also had the opportunity to meet new people from different schools. The staff was great, they provided strong commitment to helping students succeed and they would talk with students not only about academics but personal life. The school emphasized about how important people's culture is, they gave students opportunities to share their culture and way of life. Despise the differences and the diversity of the school, the staff emphasized how important the unity of the school should and needs to be. Coon Rapids provides free college visits to students which is crucial to the college readiness and planning.
- 17 days ago
I am enrolled in the biomedical program, and that is why I chose to go there.
- High School Senior
- 1 month ago
This school was the worst as far as students go. People were really clique-y and only hung out with a few people and they were really gossipy (yes the guys and girls) and it was very negative focused with behaviors and attitudes towards others. There was a lot of pressure to do drugs and drink and party and have sex.
- Niche User
- 1 month ago