Overall Niche Grade
- College ReadinessA-
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyA-
- Resources & FacilitiesC
Corona High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+148 Students
- A-124 Students
- A+117 Students
- B+114 Students
- A102 Students
- A-98 Students
- B-92 Students
- A+85 Students
- B+78 Students
- A77 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.48 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.48 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.54 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.54 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.54 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.72 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.72 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.72 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on expenses per student, number of sports offered, and student and parent reviews.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.83 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.83 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.83 responses
- Very Good214
When I first started high school I was very excited to join the athletics program! However, the first two sports that I joined were negative experiences and made me lose a lot of self confidence. The last sport I joined, which was track, was exciting and fun! Half way through high school I joined ASB, which I love being a part of! I enjoy being apart of making school events come to life and seeing other students having fun at Corona High! The one thing that i wish was different was our school spirit. Although our sports teams may not be the best, they are still OUR team and our peers; therefore, we should always be on their side and support them.
- High School Senior
- 4 months ago
Overall, I feel like this high school has a lot of heart and the people who are enrolled and work in this school are truly one of a kind. Everyone is nice to everyone and it makes me very happy. They have a very phenomenal theatre program that helps involve everyone who's interested. And the teachers excel in their teaching methods! I'm super glad I went to this school!
- 3 months ago
The teachers at Corona High School are great. I transferred to Corona High School during my junior year and although I was skeptical about the school at first, the teachers there are very friendly and overall great teachers. They are very knowledgeable, they respect the ideas of different students, and they make learning as interesting as possible. For example, my Spanish three teacher always incorporated games to help the students understand and memorize Spanish terms. My math teacher always respected the opinions of various students and tried to teach us in different ways to understand the materials. overall the teachers at this campus are great.
- High School Senior
- 7 months ago