Overall Niche Grade
- Clubs & ActivitiesB+
- Health & SafetyB
- Sports & FitnessA
- Resources & FacilitiesB
Crown Point High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- Indiana University - Bloomington185Students
- Purdue University166Students
- Indiana University-Purdue University - Indianapolis (IUPUI)130Students
- Purdue University - Calumet116Students
- Indiana University - Northwest97Students
- Ball State University93Students
- Valparaiso University71Students
- Indiana State University59Students
- Butler University49Students
- University of Indianapolis31Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on the rate of disciplinary actions and student and parent reviews.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.32 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.38 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.38 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.38 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.56 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.56 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.56 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on expenses per student, number of sports offered, and student and parent reviews.
Data not available
Data not available
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.64 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.64 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.64 responses
- Very Good152
Crown Point High School has a lot to offer in the area of academics and extra-curricular clubs, and activities. However, it is very large and difficult to become personal with teaching staff and other students in your classes.
- 5 days ago
Crown Point High School is a very welcoming place. It is a very diverse setting as well. I had many experiences there such as meeting new friends and faculty members that I enjoyed being around. Overall Crown Point is a very good school to attend. One thing I would change about it would be the removal of half days in Wednesday's. Having a late start on Wednesdays gives the teachers a chance to frequently meet and discuss lesson plans while giving students an extra hour of much needed sleep. This is something that definitely needs to be brought back into the system.
- 10 days ago
When I first started attending Crown Point High School freshmen year, I loved the block scheduling we have. Block scheduling causes students to be less stressed out about turning in assignments on time because we don't have every class every day. We also laptops, and that enhances our learning experience. However, when it comes to the administration keeping up on the technology at our school, students often run into problems- whether that be not enough of assistance when it comes to getting a laptop fixed or the WiFi faltering while taking a test, this causes issues for students. Sometimes the work load gets difficult but the teachers are usually always there to assist you when you need help, especially in AP and Honors courses. I enjoy my time at Crown Point for the most part except for a few bumps in the road.
- 11 days ago