Overall Niche Grade
- Clubs & ActivitiesB-
- Health & SafetyB-
- Sports & FitnessB
- Resources & FacilitiesB
Dakota Ridge Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- University of Colorado - Boulder111Students
- Colorado State University107Students
- University of Denver71Students
- Metropolitan State University of Denver69Students
- University of Colorado - Denver65Students
- Regis University33Students
- University of Northern Colorado33Students
- Colorado School of Mines30Students
- Arapahoe Community College27Students
- Red Rocks Community College25Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on the rate of disciplinary actions and student and parent reviews.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.18 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.36 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.36 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.36 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on expenses per student, number of sports offered, and student and parent reviews.
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.37 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.37 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.37 responses
- Very Good94
Dakota Ridge sets the bar high for the community; academically with the highest SAT scores in the area, athletically as many teams strive for excellence, and socially with a great student body as well as teachers. It has been hard to unit students in the community, but at Dakota Ridge the student, coaches, and admin try their best to show support and investments for each others future that benefit everyone. The student are respectful and have more of a drive to learn showing the near by schools what they should strive for.
- 13 days ago
Dakota Ridge is simply more than a school, it is a community. The administration is extremely supportive of every club and student; they are constantly encouraging students and assisting them--not only in ensuring that a topic is well understood but also by having an open ear to anyone who needs a friend. Similarly, the students are friendly and welcoming to all people. There is usually a heavy work load and high expectations, but there are several support networks and workshops for tutoring, colleges, obtaining jobs, and personal issues. Well-maintained, the school grounds are beautiful and clean providing a comfortable learning environment. Just being a part of the school community establishes a sense of connection, safety, and sense of belonging.
- 16 days ago
Dakota Ridge has an excellent staff, both with teachers and counselors. The academics are high quality and there is a high standard for the students. The school is beautiful in architecture. I wish the population was more diverse - it is vast majority white with some Asian students.
- 21 days ago