Overall Niche Grade
- College ReadinessB
- Clubs & ActivitiesB-
- Health & SafetyA+
- Resources & FacilitiesA
Dardanelle High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-70 Students
- B28 Students
- A-26 Students
- C+11 Students
- B10 Students
- B8 Students
- B5 Students
- B-4 Students
- B-3 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.8 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.8 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.9 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.13 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on expenses per student, number of sports offered, and student and parent reviews.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.13 responses
- Very Good28
I've been nothing but happy with the education that I've recieved from Dardanelle High School. My peers and I often find ourselves discussing all of the blessings that Dardanelle has had for us. The clubs, sports, extra-curricular, and after school enrichment programs are very, very good and important to us. We're able to be in multiple programs at once which benefits us as well as our college applications. Dardanelle has given me the opportunity to live up to my full potential. Every teacher and administrator would happily do whatever is needed to ensure that each student is able to be their best self.
- 1 month ago
I have had a great experience at my high school. My favorite activuty, the Speech and Debate club, is available and the school is very understanding of the heavy load that being on the team requires. My favorite part of high school was going to tournaments and being able to perform on stage. Not only was I able to enjoy being on the debate team, but I was also able to be a part of the marching band and cheerleading. It is because the school is lenient in their schedules that I was able to be a part of all the activities that I love. I realize that many schools don't allow students to be in more than one activity, especially not band and cheerleading together, so I really appreciate that my high school didn't stop me from joining all the clubs I wanted to be in. Instead they encouraged me and helped me to feel more comfortable with my environment.
- High School Senior
- Jan 5 2016
There are clubs for about everything you could possibly imagine. There are all at a national level. They have several options for after school activities also. Even guitar lessons! They have more options than I have ever seen for a smaller school and for any interests.
- Jan 7 2016