Overall Niche Grade
- College ReadinessD-
- Clubs & ActivitiesC-
- Health & SafetyC-
- Resources & FacilitiesC
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C+70 Students
- C40 Students
- A+34 Students
- B-31 Students
- C30 Students
- C+28 Students
- B+25 Students
- B-24 Students
- A-22 Students
- B-20 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.8 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.8 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.8 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.13 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on expenses per student, number of sports offered, and student and parent reviews.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.10 responses
- Very Good7
The school experience at this school was overall great to me despite some of the teachers. I have had some teachers that weren't the best, but I have had teachers that put their all into helping me succeed. My favorite experience was being in fourth period my senior year of high school. I had a teacher who was full of life, and I always experienced something new in her class. Also the school events were my favorite experiences from the drama productions to the basketball games. The school is unique because it's a school of the arts, and it's always a good show that is put on.
- Niche User
- 8 months ago
I love Dougherty Comprehensive High School. The environment makes me feel good when I step inside the premises. If there could be anything to make that school better, is more clubs because I feel like students should have the opportunity to do more than learn in the classrooms so that they could have a better highschool experience before they graduate.
- 2 months ago
The staff, administration, and teachers all play the game of favorites a lot of students at that school gets away with a lot of stuff like skipping or fighting. The only way your child can survive here is if you friend works at the school and they don't care about education just money we do learn but not really because the teachers always has to stop I do not recommend this school
- 2 months ago