Overall Niche Grade
- College ReadinessA
- Clubs & ActivitiesA
- Health & SafetyB
- Resources & FacilitiesC+
Dr. Phillips High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-746 Students
- A+494 Students
- A416 Students
- C+412 Students
- A-331 Students
- A+254 Students
- B174 Students
- A-149 Students
- A139 Students
- B125 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.87 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.87 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.104 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.104 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.104 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.136 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.136 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.136 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on expenses per student, number of sports offered, and student and parent reviews.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.87 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.87 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.87 responses
- Very Good270
Dr. Phillips is a school that has pushed my academically with teachers that care. I have been able to pursue a well-rounded education that includes college-prep academics while being exposed to community outreach, clubs that enhance their critical thinking skills, advance classes including many AP and honors classes and various sports i.e. basketball, baseball, soccer, STEM Club, Coding Club, Art Club, and many Honor Societies. It have lots of extra curricular activities, it keeps me busy every single day! The teachers are very dedicated to their students and demonstrate a commitment to excellence in education.
- 13 days ago
Join all sorts of clubs if you can! There is a wide variety of clubs on campus that can help you fit in and make friends and they will absolutely help you get into college. I was a member of five honor societies, the beta club, history club, and love letters club (we wrote cards for children in hospitals) as well as a four year member of the women's lacrosse team. It's definitely possible to do all of this and take 5 AP classes at the same time! Most clubs are student run so they are pretty relaxed. There is a decent amount of help from the club sponsors but not so much from the administration.
- Niche User
- 4 months ago
The classes and teachers are pretty good and enjoyable! My counselor helps me every time I need, but the administration should improve their atendement. The restroom is another thing that I would like to discuss. It always dirty and never has toilet paper!
- 2 months ago