Overall Niche Grade
- College ReadinessA-
- Clubs & ActivitiesA-
- Health & SafetyD
- Resources & FacilitiesB-
E.C. Glass High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+132 Students
- A+118 Students
- A100 Students
- A-93 Students
- B+73 Students
- B70 Students
- A-55 Students
- B49 Students
- A+45 Students
- B38 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.23 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.23 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.26 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.38 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.38 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.38 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on expenses per student, number of sports offered, and student and parent reviews.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.43 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.43 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.43 responses
- Very Good106
E.C. Glass is a great school with plenty of opportunity! There are many clubs and sports to be part of and find something you like. The lack of communication within the higher ranks is frustrating and should be heavily analyzed. The schools culture can be a little cliche-y as most high school but it has caused problems in the past but, if you have the right intention and you are ready to learn and take matters in you own hands, the school is a great asset.
- 3 months ago
E. C Glass is the only highschool I've ever been to. I give it a three due to it's impact over intent on behalf of the administation and some teachers. I believe that the belief that AP classes ultimately result in a more intelligent and college ready student is genuine but a fallasy. As a result the only people reaping the rewards of these overstressed, over worked students are testing services and some "higher up" members of the administration. However, with all of this considered I can honestly say that I have met teachers in my three and half years that have changed my life for the better. My last critque being the math depaertment, yikes.
- 21 days ago
Almost all of the teachers that I've had at EC Glass have been absolutely phenomenal. Granted, there have been a few that I wish I hadn't had-- and most of them are no longer employed by the school for obvious reasons. So many of my teachers are easy to get along with, have engaging lessons, and make themselves available most days after school or even during the school day. Most of them go above and beyond their job requirement and really prepare us for what's coming next in class as well as high school-- if not the "real world." I've had a great experience with nearly all of my teachers while attending this school and wouldn't trade them for anything.
- High School Senior
- 6 months ago