Overall Niche Grade
- College ReadinessB
- Clubs & ActivitiesC
- Health & SafetyB
- Resources & FacilitiesC-
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- Florida Gulf Coast University194Students
- University of Florida130Students
- Florida State University125Students
- University of Central Florida108Students
- University of South Florida106Students
- Edison State College90Students
- Florida Atlantic University61Students
- University of Miami59Students
- Nova Southeastern University36Students
- University of Tampa33Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.24 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.41 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.41 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.41 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on expenses per student, number of sports offered, and student and parent reviews.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.40 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.40 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.40 responses
- Very Good91
My experience at this school has been beyond amazing. Estero High School parents make the experience very enjoyable. Some of my favorite experiences have been going to football and baseball games. Without the parents, these games could not happen. The time they put in to volunteering in the concessions and at the merchandise booth really makes it a fun experience. This is why Estero High is unique and I would defiantly choose it again if I had to do it all over again.
- High School Senior
- 8 months ago
Football received(s) the most recognition and every other sport was hidden. It wasn't until my senior year that I realized my school had lacrosse and soccer. The only reason I knew about the swim team was because I met someone my freshmen year on the bus who told me she was on it. We do not have our own pool... All funding seems to go strictly to football. My last year(2014-2015) lacrosse and track started to get popular and I wish I knew about them sooner because they seemed to be really great and I would have enjoyed being a part of the team!
- Niche User
- June 1 2015
Clubs and activities after school that are supposed to be prestigious tend to fall short. For example the National Honor Society I'm in is not very special, laid back, and not very productive in the community I do not see why being a part of some of these clubs is so important while they can be so mediocre. As for football, the coaches try their best but the students on the team are terrible because they do not care about others or their education.
- High School Junior
- 8 months ago