Overall Niche Grade
- College ReadinessB+
- Clubs & ActivitiesB-
- Health & SafetyB
- Resources & FacilitiesC+
Evans High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- Georgia Regents University146Students
- University of Georgia132Students
- Georgia Southern University126Students
- Kennesaw State University44Students
- Georgia College & State University43Students
- Georgia State University42Students
- Georgia Institute of Technology35Students
- Mercer University31Students
- Augusta Technical College26Students
- Georgia Military College - Milledgeville26Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.26 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.26 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 62 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.34 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.34 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.34 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.48 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.48 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.48 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on expenses per student, number of sports offered, and student and parent reviews.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.51 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.51 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.51 responses
- Very Good119
The overall quality of teachers are great! Since I moved to Evans I have experienced great help with lessons, projects and especially vital Exams. Their are very few teachers that do not put forth the effort to help their students. Most teachers remember their former students and are always willing to give positive feedback and advice. Their grading system is exceptional and the majority of teachers allow re-takes for tests. The teachers communication skills at Evans are pretty good, if you need something they are open to public or private discussions.
- High School Senior
- 5 months ago
I really only did Band, French Club, and Yearbook but all of these are awesome! I'm in leadership positions for both Band and Yearbook which have made it more stressful than usual but I'm still in love with them. Yeah, I rant and get frustrated with them, but at the end of the day, high school wouldn't have been the same without them. French Club does some really fun things, too! At our Christmas party last year, we made crêpes and did a white elephant gift exchange. If all the clubs and organizations are like the ones I've been involved in, then I KNOW that students are in love with them.
- High School Senior
- 12 months ago
I graduated from Evans High School in 2013. What I liked about the school was the band and my honor's courses. The regular courses were not challenging enough for me and the students around me were not the kindest or accepting. Most LGBTQ friends of mine dropped out in order to not be bullied into depression or even suicide. While I was attending EHS one of my classmates committed suicide in the 11th grade in which the entire school came together to remember him which was very powerful and made me feel more connected to my school. I would say the biggest areas for improvement would be acceptance, diversity, and classes.
- 1 month ago