Overall Niche Grade
- College ReadinessA+
- Clubs & ActivitiesB+
- Health & SafetyA+
- Resources & FacilitiesA+
Data not available
Evanston Township High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign309Students
- University of Wisconsin254Students
- Northwestern University188Students
- DePaul University169Students
- University of Michigan - Ann Arbor154Students
- Vanderbilt University129Students
- University of Texas - Austin124Students
- University of Illinois at Chicago104Students
- University of Iowa102Students
- Columbia College Chicago99Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.45 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.45 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.56 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.56 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.56 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.73 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.73 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.73 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on expenses per student, number of sports offered, and student and parent reviews.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Data not available
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.82 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.82 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.82 responses
- Very Good237
We are not just demographically diverse but also work to have representation at the staff and administrative levels- which is huge! We hold full day summits for black students, latinx students, lgbtq+ students and south asian middle eastern students.
- Niche User
- 3 months ago
Transferring from Von Steuben Metropolitan Science Center to ETHS, I was introduced to many new clubs, sports and resources. With Evanston Township High School having 4 libraries, a planetarium, numerous engineering workshops ranging from metal working, autoshop, woodshop, along with 4 3D printers, 6 gymnasiums, a rock climbing wall, 12 tennis courts, 4 baseball fields, 2 soccer fields and a football field as well as four floors of classrooms, the ability to perfect your life at this high school is extremely possible. With what feels like there are 100 electives available, along with about 40 AP courses, Evanston Township High School is an extremely high performance school wherestudent success is their main objective, as there is a range from 32:1 to as low as 8:1 Student-teacher ratio, it is almost impossible to fail in Evanston.
- 2 months ago
I love Evanston Township! I don't believe there is any school that comes close to it. The heart that the teachers have for the students as well as helping them succeed is phenomenal. The environment is amazing! With the different classes for students to choose from based on their interests, it's awesome! It definitely is an amazing school with a myriad of resources available for EVERY student who takes advantage of the resources. E.T.H.S offers a great deal of career centered courses and training for students to choose from. It's a great place to learn how to integrate amongst very diverse cultures. Go wildkits!
- 26 days ago