Overall Niche Grade
- College ReadinessB-
- Clubs & ActivitiesC
- Health & SafetyB
- Resources & FacilitiesC+
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- California State University - San Bernardino181Students
- University of California - Los Angeles99Students
- University of California - Riverside98Students
- California State University - Fullerton87Students
- California State Polytechnic University - Pomona79Students
- University of California - Irvine78Students
- University of San Diego66Students
- California State University - Los Angeles64Students
- California State University - Long Beach61Students
- Chaffey College61Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.26 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.37 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.37 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.37 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on expenses per student, number of sports offered, and student and parent reviews.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.46 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.46 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.46 responses
- Very Good77
Freshmen year, I remember it like if it was just yesterday. Now as senior, I can proudly say that being a part of Fontana High School, has by far led me to experience some of the greatest moments in my life. From the bond that one can create towards our fellow teachers, to the best day of the week. Fohi Friday! Seeing each student wear their beautiful maroon an white colors to represent school pride, makes me feel that it's not just a school. It's a family, the Stealer family. There is many great clubs, and activities the school offers. A great way to be active, and meet new people. For example, HOSA,yearbook, and anime club. Not only that, but the amount of dedication teachers put towards us students. I also, really enjoy being able to attend school on daily basics knowing that I'll be attending a safe environment.Fontana High School is by far one o the greatest schools in my opinion. An, although I'll soon be graduating I know that once a stealer is always a stealer.
- 2 months ago
Fontana High School is a great school in terms of academics. We easily have the best teachers and staff in the city of Fontana. We also have the best test grades in the district. Our school spirit is also one of a kind. Students are much more unified because we all wear the same maroon on Friday, and it gives us a sense of pride towards our school. However, many silly rules are implemented in thus school. For example, we are not allowed to wear any sort of hats because of "gang violence" even though that is not a major issue at our school. The food at Fontana High School is also very bad and unhealthy and often times makes students sick. Fontana High School also has many positives like the sports teams. Our soccer teams, water polo teams, and cross country teams are all really good. There are also many clubs to join that fit the interest of students at our school. Overall, Fontana High School is a great school, but it does come with its flaws.
- 4 days ago
I really like my school campus. At first I did not want to attend there because there were many negative rumors about my school. Throughout my high school years, I have really enjoyed my school. I like all my teachers and I have met great, new people. We are an AVID demonstration school, we have a good JROTC program, and we have better AP scores than the other high schools in our district. One thing that I would change about my school would be the fact that our softball field is not on campus. I would like for the field to not be isolated from the school.
- 1 month ago