Overall Niche Grade
- Clubs & ActivitiesC+
- Health & SafetyB-
- Sports & FitnessB-
- Resources & FacilitiesC+
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- California State University - San Bernardino181Students
- University of California - Los Angeles99Students
- University of California - Riverside98Students
- California State University - Fullerton87Students
- California State Polytechnic University - Pomona79Students
- University of California - Irvine78Students
- University of San Diego66Students
- California State University - Los Angeles64Students
- California State University - Long Beach61Students
- Chaffey College61Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on the rate of disciplinary actions and student and parent reviews.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.26 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.37 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.37 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.37 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on expenses per student, number of sports offered, and student and parent reviews.
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.46 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.46 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.46 responses
- Very Good76
what I like about my school is the school spirit. many people say many bad things about our school but everyone always seems so happy with attending that school. everyone is so excited to show their spirit even after people shame our school.
- 1 day ago
Freshmen year, I remember it like if it was just yesterday. Now as senior, I can proudly say that being a part of Fontana High School, has by far led me to experience some of the greatest moments in my life. From the bond that one can create towards our fellow teachers, to the best day of the week. Fohi Friday! Seeing each student wear their beautiful maroon an white colors to represent school pride, makes me feel that it's not just a school. It's a family, the Stealer family. There is many great clubs, and activities the school offers. A great way to be active, and meet new people. For example, HOSA,yearbook, and anime club. Not only that, but the amount of dedication teachers put towards us students. I also, really enjoy being able to attend school on daily basics knowing that I'll be attending a safe environment.Fontana High School is by far one o the greatest schools in my opinion. An, although I'll soon be graduating I know that once a stealer is always a stealer.
- 9 days ago
I like that our school has so much school spirit. We try to involve everyone at our school to do fun activities. We have many opportunities to do community service like paint our school, go to our local parks to clean up, and also since many of us are bilingual we help with events that need translating.
- 25 days ago