Overall Niche Grade
- College ReadinessB-
- Clubs & ActivitiesC
- Health & SafetyB
- Resources & FacilitiesC+
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-181 Students
- A+99 Students
- A-98 Students
- B+87 Students
- B79 Students
- A78 Students
- A66 Students
- B-64 Students
- B+61 Students
- C+61 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.26 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.26 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.28 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.37 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.37 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.37 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on expenses per student, number of sports offered, and student and parent reviews.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.46 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.46 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.46 responses
- Very Good78
Freshmen year, I remember it like if it was just yesterday. Now as senior, I can proudly say that being a part of Fontana High School, has by far led me to experience some of the greatest moments in my life. From the bond that one can create towards our fellow teachers, to the best day of the week. Fohi Friday! Seeing each student wear their beautiful maroon an white colors to represent school pride, makes me feel that it's not just a school. It's a family, the Stealer family. There is many great clubs, and activities the school offers. A great way to be active, and meet new people. For example, HOSA,yearbook, and anime club. Not only that, but the amount of dedication teachers put towards us students. I also, really enjoy being able to attend school on daily basics knowing that I'll be attending a safe environment.Fontana High School is by far one o the greatest schools in my opinion. An, although I'll soon be graduating I know that once a stealer is always a stealer.
- 3 months ago
Fontana High School is a great school in terms of academics. We easily have the best teachers and staff in the city of Fontana. We also have the best test grades in the district. Our school spirit is also one of a kind. Students are much more unified because we all wear the same maroon on Friday, and it gives us a sense of pride towards our school. However, many silly rules are implemented in thus school. For example, we are not allowed to wear any sort of hats because of "gang violence" even though that is not a major issue at our school. The food at Fontana High School is also very bad and unhealthy and often times makes students sick. Fontana High School also has many positives like the sports teams. Our soccer teams, water polo teams, and cross country teams are all really good. There are also many clubs to join that fit the interest of students at our school. Overall, Fontana High School is a great school, but it does come with its flaws.
- 1 month ago
Fontana High School has brought many great experiences that have helped me grow more responsible and has prepared me for college. I really like how Fontana High School is a school full of school spirit and pride. For example, we use maroon on fridays to represent our school spirit. I also like how teachers at this school encourage there students to do better and help them take the right path towards college and graduating. I would like to change the way others view our school because in reality it is an amazing school to be in.
- 1 month ago