Overall Niche Grade
- Clubs & ActivitiesC+
- Health & SafetyB+
- Sports & FitnessC+
- Resources & FacilitiesC
Franklin High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
- University of Washington266Students
- Western Washington University140Students
- Seattle University133Students
- Washington State University106Students
- University of Washington - Bothell83Students
- Seattle Community College - Central66Students
- Bellevue College46Students
- Seattle Pacific University41Students
- University of California - Los Angeles38Students
- Eastern Washington University32Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on the rate of disciplinary actions and student and parent reviews.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.20 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.32 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on expenses per student, number of sports offered, and student and parent reviews.
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.35 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.35 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.35 responses
- Very Good90
Every teachers and students are supportive of one another. It is a positive community and it's a place where students can develop their future.
- 3 hours ago
It has a very diverse community which teaches the students who go here many real world situations.
- Niche User
- 4 months ago
It could always be worse. We have no new resources.
- High School Junior
- 5 months ago