Overall Niche Grade
- Clubs & ActivitiesB+
- Health & SafetyB+
- Sports & FitnessA-
- Resources & FacilitiesB
Friendswood High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- University of Texas - Austin200Students
- Texas A&M University195Students
- University of Houston135Students
- Texas Tech University85Students
- Baylor University84Students
- Texas Christian University73Students
- Rice University70Students
- Texas State University66Students
- University of North Texas50Students
- Sam Houston State University49Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on the rate of disciplinary actions and student and parent reviews.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.35 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.35 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.40 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.40 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.40 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.61 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.61 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.61 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on expenses per student, number of sports offered, and student and parent reviews.
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.62 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.62 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.62 responses
- Very Good147
Friendswood High School is widely regarded as a very good school in Texas, and for good reason. It is a very competitive school that does challenge us academically. I have enjoyed my time there and believe that they have given me an excellent education. If I had any complaints, it would be that the school seems to care more about test scores than helping us figure out what we want to do with our lives.
- 20 days ago
It's a great school with amazingly helpful teachers, tons of electives to fit any ones career choice, and a great environment that encourages being kind and helpful to your classmates.
- 26 days ago
The school itself is very team spirited with lots of nice people, but much like the typical high school is filled with all types of different cliques. The teachers are friendly, but do not do a good job at preparing for college. It is a very rich town with lots of people who act like they do not know what hard work is, because their parents do everything for them. Despite the negatives I actually had some great memories at this school. A few of my favorite experiences were at the Friday night football games when we would make signs, paint ourselves white and blue, and cheer on our Friendswood Mustangs!
- Niche User
- 2 months ago