Overall Niche Grade
- Clubs & ActivitiesB+
- Health & SafetyA
- Sports & FitnessB-
- Resources & FacilitiesC
Girls High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- Temple University278Students
- University of Pennsylvania183Students
- Drexel University180Students
- Penn State142Students
- La Salle University96Students
- Arcadia University92Students
- Penn State Abington61Students
- West Chester University of Pennsylvania61Students
- Howard University60Students
- Indiana University of Pennsylvania56Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on the rate of disciplinary actions and student and parent reviews.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.51 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.51 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.59 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.59 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.59 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.69 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.69 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.69 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on expenses per student, number of sports offered, and student and parent reviews.
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.51 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.51 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.51 responses
- Very Good180
Overall my high school was a good school. Despite the lack of funds to keep up the facility and lack of quality in the food, the academic nature of the school is very good. Many teachers are devoted to helping students prepare for college and their lives overall as independent adults. I specially enjoyed the Advanced Placement classes, which were rigorous but very enjoyable. These classes and teachers helped prepare me a lot for the upcoming work load and quality of work the my college demands.
- 5 days ago
I love my school. It isn't the best in terms of budget, but the leadership most definitely makes the most of what we have and works to make sure we continue moving forward and getting more opportunities. I have good experiences and relationships with almost all of my teachers, and have made great friends within the pool of students. I feel that the school has prepared me well for college.
- 10 days ago
I love the sisterhood here. Good experience! Happy to be apart of this school. I took advantage of the AP and Honors courses, which did help a lot.
- 13 days ago