Overall Niche Grade
- Clubs & ActivitiesC+
- Health & SafetyC+
- Sports & FitnessB-
- Resources & FacilitiesC
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- Georgia Southern University47Students
- University of Georgia47Students
- Georgia Regents University41Students
- Georgia State University41Students
- Augusta Technical College33Students
- Savannah State University26Students
- Clark Atlanta University18Students
- Albany State University16Students
- East Georgia State College16Students
- Valdosta State University15Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on the rate of disciplinary actions and student and parent reviews.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.8 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on expenses per student, number of sports offered, and student and parent reviews.
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.13 responses
- Very Good12
The school itself is often very cold, despite having new heating units installed during the summer of the prior year. Many facilities are very old and poorly maintained, including bathrooms and the lunchroom. The students are not allowed many extra curricular events and often have to pay for things that are free otherwise at otherwise at other schools.
- Niche User
- 8 months ago
Glenn Hills High School is disappointing. Most may say its the students fault, but I believe its a combination of both students and administration. The administration is not very organized. They are not prepared either. However, the students are disrespectful and don't focus on there work.My favorite experience would probably be this past year when seniors had their senior week. I felt the administration loosed up to us and wasn't so controlling. The tardy rule is scary. If you get 11 tardies in a semester you're suspended for 3 days, 15 tardies=5 days, 21 tardies=10 days suspension. You have to be very careful. Five minutes would be plenty of time to get to class if students werent standing around.
- High School Senior
- June 25 2015
I would like to start over at this school because i am comfortable with this school.
- Niche User
- Oct 9 2014