Overall Niche Grade
- College ReadinessB
- Clubs & ActivitiesA-
- Health & SafetyB
- Resources & FacilitiesB+
Governor Mifflin Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C+55 Students
- A+43 Students
- A33 Students
- C28 Students
- B-26 Students
- A-26 Students
- B-25 Students
- B+25 Students
- C+24 Students
- A+21 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.9 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.16 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on expenses per student, number of sports offered, and student and parent reviews.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.14 responses
- Very Good40
The extracurricular opportunities are endless at governor mifflin. We have so many sports and clubs it's crazy. I personally just bowl for our high school. They actually realize bowling is a sport, not many places do. We also have football, and gold and cheer leading and club ice hockey and so many more. Also for clubs we have language clubs, book clubs, harry potter clubs, anime clubs and so many more!
- High School Senior
- Jan 18 2016
Over the past few years Governor Mifflin is going in a great new direction. The community base of mustang nation is bringing everyone together and making the distinct a family. With the new addition of Chromebooks the school is doing everything it can to make sure its students have the bet chance for success. For my time there i have enjoyed it and feel like it is a good school. There are not many bad things about the school except the students in it, most teachers are phenomenal and want the best for their students. It is a great atmosphere and a wonderful thing to be apart of.
- 11 hours ago
My overall experience was okay. My grades were decent, and I had a decent amount of friends. I love the school spirit that the administration shows. They show respect to every student that walks through the door, and try their best to maintain a safe learning environment. Governor Mifflin has many different pep rallies throughout the school year, whether its boosting the district's school spirit, or raising money to help a family in need. Something unique about the school is that everybody works together as a family, especially in times of need. For example, my gym teacher was diagnosed with cancer during my senior year. The high school put together a lip synch video to "Roar" by Katy Perry in order to support her and boost her up. This helped her to maintain confidence and positivity during her rough patch.
- Niche User
- Oct 21 2015