Overall Niche Grade
- College ReadinessB-
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyB
- Resources & FacilitiesC+
Graham High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- University of North Carolina - Greensboro51Students
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill38Students
- Alamance Community College35Students
- East Carolina University29Students
- Appalachian State University23Students
- University of North Carolina - Wilmington23Students
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte21Students
- Winston-Salem State University21Students
- Duke University20Students
- North Carolina State University19Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.12 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on expenses per student, number of sports offered, and student and parent reviews.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.14 responses
- Very Good28
My experience was pretty good in Graham High School, I met a lot of new people and got to be in a lot of clubs. I liked that right now as a senior they have a college advisor at school all day everyday so she helps me a lot with college. The only thing I really didn't like is that the food wasn't good and there wasn't a lot of food options. I liked most of the teachers because they would always be there before or after school for help with any work. My favorite part about high school was being on the girls soccer team because it felt good having a team to support you. It was more than just a team, we bonded so much that we all felt like family.
- 2 months ago
I've had a great experience at Graham High. The teachers care about ones well being and ones success. Although the staff are amazing, I feel like the rigor is not where it should be. Graham is full of potential and knowledgeable kids, we just need the right push. The greatest teachers who pushed me, drove me, and guided me were Walter Mastin, Ashleigh Denny, Torrence Carle, and Tony Whitsell.
- 2 months ago
Don't get me wrong it's a great school I loved my experience there and I learned a lot too. Every school have there food and bad. But my experience was great and challenging for as being yourself at my school there is people that are bad influences and me personally I stayed away from bad influence and I always watched who my friends were. Because friends and all plays a big part in your school life.Overall my school is one of a kind lol all the administrators and guidance were very great helpful people throughout my high school life.
- High School Senior
- 9 months ago