Overall Niche Grade
- College ReadinessB-
- Clubs & ActivitiesC
- Health & SafetyA-
- Resources & FacilitiesC+
Granger High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- University of Utah326Students
- Salt Lake Community College217Students
- Utah State University169Students
- Utah Valley University154Students
- Weber State University127Students
- Westminster College - Utah97Students
- Southern Utah University77Students
- Dixie State University67Students
- Brigham Young University58Students
- Snow College49Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.29 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.29 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 86 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.33 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.33 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.33 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.40 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.40 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.40 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on expenses per student, number of sports offered, and student and parent reviews.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.42 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.42 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.42 responses
- Very Good127
I am glad I have the opportunity on being a student at Granger High School. Educators are always willing to help when needed. The administration staff is always trying to make everyone feel welcomed and safe. Our principal is always trying to look for new things to implement into the school so that students get the best of it. I love how everyone is very diverse in my school. That gives me a chance to learn more about different cultures and understand one another better. School lunch might not be the most exciting thing but I do know that they have been making it more healthy for its students. I like how we have many different sports and clubs we can be part of. One of the best things is how I got to be in varsity for the girls tennis team. Another thing, is being the publicity officer for the FCCLA club. Teachers are very supportive for example, I am in the scholars pathway club. We have to meet certain requirements to qualify, but the teachers go and celebrate our achievements. My only concern is the amount of students there are or how some are not very motivated even though the school try super hard. Overall, I am honored to be in a school were learning can be fun!
- High School Senior
- Dec 5 2015
Granger is a pretty cool school. It is crowded, but with so many people, it's really easy to make friends! The students are all nice and the staff and teachers really care about everyone. Our teachers are willing and encourage us to stay after school to help anyone that might be falling behind. I'm so proud to go to Granger and wouldn't want to graduate from anywhere else!
- 3 months ago
Granger high school is the home of the lancers. Once a lancer always a lancer. It is the school filled with the up most diversity. They represent 43 countries who speak 41 languages. The school is a safe enviornment where the kids feel welcomed when coming in as freshman. The teachers, admin, and the staff are very welcoming and provide nothing but the best for Granger and it's students. Every class is filled with new opportunity and college readiness. The after school clubs and activities are a fun way to be involved in school and to do something good either if its towards the community, representing the school, or just for yourself. This school was founded in 1958 and it has grew tremendously thought all the years. Recently in 2013 Granger got rebuild to a beautiful new school fitting about 3,200 students. With student section champions, all star sports and so on. Granger is the best school in Utah.
- 23 days ago