Overall Niche Grade
- Clubs & ActivitiesC+
- Health & SafetyB-
- Sports & FitnessB
- Resources & FacilitiesB-
Granger High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- University of Utah326Students
- Salt Lake Community College217Students
- Utah State University169Students
- Utah Valley University154Students
- Weber State University127Students
- Westminster College - Utah97Students
- Southern Utah University77Students
- Dixie State University67Students
- Brigham Young University58Students
- Snow College49Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on the rate of disciplinary actions and student and parent reviews.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.29 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.29 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 86 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.33 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.33 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.33 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.40 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.40 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.40 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on expenses per student, number of sports offered, and student and parent reviews.
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.42 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.42 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.42 responses
- Very Good124
I love this school. The only problem is that students belive everything other schools say about us, for example: someone from a school in the wealthier part of Utah will say that we're "ghetto" and that there's drugs and violence everyday, when in reality you see none of that here yet everyone believes it just because other schools say it.
- 9 days ago
I really love Granger is has a lot of school activities where students can hang out and build a community. I also love how big Granger is and how diverse the culture is. It's like I giant family that we have created and that's something I really enjoyed at Granger. Teacher really do seem to care about the students and they give us a lot of resources and help on how to look for scholarships and to find the right colleges that we want to go to. Overall I strongly believe this school is amazing and is way better than the image it gets.
- 9 days ago
I've been at this school for a few months now and I can definitely say that's it's been an amazing experience so far. Granger is very strong and bright with their school spirit and everyone here is super friendly. The diversity at this school is amazing which makes it very interesting when meeting new people. The only downside of this school as that the students get charged for several things, which may be a problem to low income students. Overall, I am having fun at Granger.
- 12 days ago