Overall Niche Grade
- College ReadinessA+
- Clubs & ActivitiesA-
- Health & SafetyB-
- Resources & FacilitiesB+
Green Hope High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- North Carolina State University273Students
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill254Students
- Duke University112Students
- Appalachian State University100Students
- University of North Carolina - Wilmington99Students
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte96Students
- East Carolina University93Students
- University of South Carolina55Students
- Elon University54Students
- Vanderbilt University44Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.33 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.33 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.39 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.39 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.39 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.48 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.48 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.48 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on expenses per student, number of sports offered, and student and parent reviews.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.52 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.52 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.52 responses
- Very Good140
Green Hope High School is a prestigious school especially in our area. We are regarded as the leader in Athletics and Academics in our area. Green Hope is has been a good school for the 1 or so years I have been a part of the green hope community. Green Hope has very good academics with a wide variety of electives and ap courses to choose from. This is my favorite part of Green Hope as many other schools in our area do not contain the resources and high standard as we have at green hope. I have really enjoyed the community of people in green hope and the people are relatively friendly here. Another good part about Green Hope is the wide variety of extra curricular activities present at my school. There are clubs for any possible subject of interest and there are many more clubs being formed each year. My only complaint about this school is that the food is not the best it could be. Overall, Green Hope is a very good school with a high standards in athletics and academics.
- 2 months ago
This school has provided with me options that was not available to me in my past schools. I was able to engage in several community service clubs and do great service to my community. For example, our school's National Honors Society organization held a service project every month and those service projects not only allowed me to give to my community but also express my inner talents such as visual arts. Another one of our community service clubs known as Hope Club went on food can drives to help military families. Our student council worked on raising money for the Pets For Tags association where rescue dogs were provided a shelter through the money we fund raised. The rescue dogs were mostly adopted by military soldiers suffering from PTSD.
- High School Senior
- 5 months ago
The extracurricular opportunities at Green Hope are extensive and prestige. From a significantly involved Student Government to a reign of athletic state titles, the standard at Green Hope is to be successful. Despite such a prominent status quo within the school, coaches and staff do well to minimize pressure on their participants while maximizing results. An emerging club at the school is our Black Falcons, who are a group of students interested in computer engineering that recently devised a drone to fly overhead the football field and record athletic events. This is just one example of the many forward-thinking ideas composed by the student body and facilitated by the supportive staff members.
- High School Senior
- 12 months ago