Overall Niche Grade
- College ReadinessB+
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyC+
- Resources & FacilitiesC+
Greenfield-Central High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+115 Students
- A88 Students
- A+65 Students
- B-48 Students
- A44 Students
- B+35 Students
- B34 Students
- B-26 Students
- B24 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.20 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.20 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.25 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Data not available
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.33 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.33 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.33 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on expenses per student, number of sports offered, and student and parent reviews.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.33 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.33 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.33 responses
- Very Good92
While spending my entire school life at Greenfield Central, I had experienced many different types of teachers ranging from teaching styles. The overall quality of a multiple teachers had led them to my opinion on that they made great examples to students and aided them in supporting their future career while being that role model. Their knowledge in a specific subject shows up when teaching because they could connect their meanings to examples in which made it simple to understand and comprehend while processing in our minds to retain the information. The interest within students from teachers shows to be questionable that few don't want to accept student opinions while their are some that value our opinions and take that to heart to feel more impacting towards their students. The communication skills has started to decrease when we started to integrate technology into our school system the past year because people are more focused on being distracted than listening to the teachers and such. The grading overall are fair for all because they help the students be on a fair side when it comes to curbing, just like they do in college for most professors. In all, I've found this school to be always my personal favorite when it comes to teachers because with the inspiration of becoming a music major, my band director had inspired myself to work hard and helped me through to achieve what I wanted to study in the future, and this too applies to other peers that had the same influence.
- High School Senior
- 8 months ago
I can't say enough about how great this school is. Parents, teachers, administrators, and the whole community always comes together for band, athletic, drama, any and all events! Academically you can't beat the heart and soul of my school, that I have come to know and love!
- Niche User
- 10 months ago
I transferred from a very small school that I had been going to my entire life to GCHS. I was nervous at first but adjusted quickly. Mainly because both the faculty and the students were very helpful and friendly. I loved all of the academics that my new school had to offer! This was the reason for my transfer. GCHS had so much more to offer! In just my Jr and Sr years I was able to acquire 14 college credits.
- Niche User
- 3 months ago