Overall Niche Grade
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyB+
- Sports & FitnessA-
- Resources & FacilitiesB
Hamilton High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- Arizona State University771Students
- University of Arizona491Students
- Northern Arizona University357Students
- Grand Canyon University162Students
- Chandler-Gilbert Community College160Students
- University of California - Los Angeles139Students
- University of Texas - Austin109Students
- University of Southern California101Students
- Stanford University80Students
- San Diego State University78Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on the rate of disciplinary actions and student and parent reviews.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.99 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.99 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.94 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.93 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.94 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.145 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.145 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.145 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on expenses per student, number of sports offered, and student and parent reviews.
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.153 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.153 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.153 responses
- Very Good395
My experience in high school has been memorable. High school has taught me a lot. I did not just learn new things according to what the teacher was presenting that day but I also learned new things on how I saw them. it made me a greater person
- 20 hours ago
overall good school! teachers are either a hit or miss, however I have been quite lucky since I have been a student. the classes are fairly rigorous, and teachers actually care about individuals. there is a huge focus towards football and lack of funding for other clubs and activities. food is overpriced, but there is a nice campus.
- 4 days ago
Hamilton High is an amazing high school. As a unit, students excel in academics, arts, and sports. All of the teachers have the ability to get students to engage in classes. However, Hamilton doesn't help much in preparing students on how to apply for scholarships. If a student wanted to receive help on scholarships, he or she had to go to the career center. Whenever I went to the career center,I was immediately pointed to a stack of pamphlets, but I was never actually helped. I think Hamilton needs to better prepare students for college expenses by helping them complete scholarship applications.
- 7 days ago