Overall Niche Grade
- College ReadinessA+
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyA-
- Resources & FacilitiesA-
Hamilton Southeastern High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A304 Students
- B+211 Students
- A+196 Students
- A90 Students
- B-59 Students
- A+55 Students
- B+52 Students
- A-50 Students
- A+47 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.50 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.50 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.58 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.58 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.58 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Data not available
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.90 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.90 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.90 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on expenses per student, number of sports offered, and student and parent reviews.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.93 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.93 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.93 responses
- Very Good236
I love how it's a diverse school. You have people from all over the globe that attend HSE. It's very welcoming and there are almost any clubs and sports for anyone. If there isn't a club that you connect with, no problem. You can create one that fits you. Something that the school could improve on would be its school lunch. Lunch is the same every week and if you don't bring your lunch this can get boring. Also some teachers at the school aren't there to teach and don't seem to care. Especially the teachers in the math department. There needs to be an improvement because students, including myself, are upset with the department.
- 22 days ago
Hamilton Southeast High School pushes and challenges it's students to be better and look towards our futures. I have ADD with high anxiety that was not discovered until I was in 7th grade. This school district has given me the tools and help to be where I am today! I didn't move into this district until 5th grade and I was lost. Now I have a job at Chick-fil-a and was promoted to trainer do to the confidence the school has given me to believe anything is possible with hard work.
- High School Senior
- 5 months ago
The teachers at Hamilton Southeastern are dedicated and enjoy their job. This is a school where getting a teaching position is difficult,so the teachers have to set themselves apart from the hundreds of applicants. There are a wide variety of types of teachers. There are few that are not that dedicated and knowledgeable on the subject they are teaching, but for the most part the teachers do care. The teachers will go to sporting events and academic competitions outside of school, this is just one example about how much they care. Most teachers check their email and some have remind 101 text messages to alert students of what is going on in class and students are able to contact them.
- High School Senior
- 7 months ago