Overall Niche Grade
- College ReadinessB+
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyC
- Resources & FacilitiesB
Hillsboro Comprehensive High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- Middle Tennessee State University87Students
- Vanderbilt University80Students
- Lipscomb University73Students
- Belmont University65Students
- University of Tennessee61Students
- Tennessee State University45Students
- University of Tennessee - Chattanooga43Students
- Western Kentucky University38Students
- Nashville State Community College32Students
- Austin Peay State University31Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.12 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.20 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on expenses per student, number of sports offered, and student and parent reviews.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.22 responses
- Very Good59
The teachers try to balance the work for the students in order for them to have a life outside of school that does not center on academics. The academics are rigorous and the teachers understand this, so they provide out-of-school tutoring, when they really don't have to. They try to engage the class with different activities, sometimes simulating our habits through social media in order to be more approachable. They always communicate clearly, and typically they provide their professional and personal email address so it's easier for the students to reach them.
- High School Senior
- 10 months ago
I was in a club called International Teen Outreach Program (ITOP), which targets assimilating international students to American society through community involvement. I LOVED IT! I looked forward to volunteering and knowing I was making a difference in my community. It was taken out my junior year, sadly.
- Niche User
- May 26 2015
In my opinion, Hillsboro High School is a very caring school where we can learn essential information in a culturally aware environment. I love that they are open to learning about new cultures, and the environment is ethnically-friendly. I also love that we are an international school that focuses on getting students ready for the Global World.
- 1 month ago