Overall Niche Grade
- Clubs & ActivitiesB-
- Health & SafetyB-
- Sports & FitnessB
- Resources & FacilitiesB
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- Hill College27Students
- Texas A&M University22Students
- University of North Texas22Students
- University of Texas - Austin21Students
- Tarleton State University19Students
- Texas Christian University19Students
- Baylor University14Students
- Texas State University14Students
- Sam Houston State University13Students
- Texas Tech University13Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on the rate of disciplinary actions and student and parent reviews.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.10 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on expenses per student, number of sports offered, and student and parent reviews.
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.12 responses
- Very Good32
I went to Hillsboro HIgh School all four years ninth grade though twelve year. I loved that school because its not to big and the teachers are wonderful.
- Niche User
- 2 days ago
Hillsboro Independent School District is a small and loving district. Everyone in the town comes support every sporting event that takes place that day. One thing I would hope to change would be the cafeteria food and the trust of the administration.
- 7 days ago
All of my schooling has been in Hillsboro. I do not have a lot to compare it to. I do see that we DO NOT have teacher or parent support on a consistent basis. The same parents help with everything. Many parents don't even bother showing up for events. I do not know if I would choose a different path if I had it to do all over again. I have seen other schools that appear to be thriving and growing where our school does not seem to make progress from year to year.
- High School Senior
- 9 months ago