Overall Niche Grade
- College ReadinessA
- Clubs & ActivitiesB+
- Health & SafetyB+
- Resources & FacilitiesC+
Holly Springs High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A183 Students
- A+143 Students
- B+125 Students
- A-119 Students
- B+116 Students
- B+101 Students
- A+54 Students
- B+51 Students
- B-46 Students
- B+40 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.35 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.35 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.38 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.38 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.38 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.58 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.58 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.58 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on expenses per student, number of sports offered, and student and parent reviews.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.67 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.67 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.67 responses
- Very Good146
Honestly I met some of the greatest friends at this school. Every school has its fair share of bad teachers, but the majority at Holly Springs High School were genuinely interested in furthering out education. The school is also in the middle of everything so their is a lot to do! Loved Holly Springs High, it has made all the difference.
- 5 days ago
The quality of teachers varies wildly; I've had some that go above and beyond to ensure they're available as much as possible, every student is understanding the material, and that they're sure to engage with all their students. Then there are teachers who never bothered to learn anyone's name, were constantly yelling, accusing students of cheating on the second day of class, and only using powerpoints to teach. Each department can also usually be covered in a blanket statement and have it be accurate in terms of the effectiveness of teachers; the math department is notorious for undesirable teachers, while the English department has people everyone loves.
- High School Junior
- 5 months ago
Holly Springs is not the most diverse school, but you'll encounter great teachers with the occasional awful ones. The school is safe like police officers on campus at all times and administration is friendly most of the time. Sporting events are fun and there are. a variety of clubs. Custodians are friendly and so is the cafeteria staff. The food is pretty bad ,but it's public school cafeteria food and you can't expect a gourmet meal. Although the food is not very good the cafeteria ladies are very wonderful and they can't be blamed for the food because it's their job to serve healthy food and that's not necessarily what teens want to eat
- 19 days ago